Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Introduction

I'm Sarah, and I'm a junior with a management major and advertising minor. I'm a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and am also involved in Clemson Dancers and FCA. I love to travel and was lucky enough to have the opportunity to study abroad in Europe this summer. I hope to find a temporary job in a big city after I graduate, but would like to return to my hometown, Greenville, for a more permanent career.

I have been dancing since I was four, and love to learn new styles while improving on the old. It's sort of my escape from reality. There are few things more rewarding than working on a routine for months and performing it, knowing that the hard work has paid off. I swam from 3rd grade until my senior year of high school, and still enjoy it. I most recently took up running, and finished my first half marathon in the Spring. I have plans to run another one this October. I have always been very involved in Youth Group, and hope to intern as a Youth adviser/leader at my church this coming summer.

I'm looking forward to working with a client to gain some hands-on experience with 'business writing.' Helping Hands is a part my sorority's philanthropy, and I would really enjoy getting to work even more behind the scenes in addition to visiting the children's home.

No comments: