Sunday, October 5, 2008

Presentations

I really enjoyed everyone's presentations this week! I love hearing about different individual's interests.

Of course, my favorite was the "How to Efficiently Facebook Stalk" presentation. It is a frequent past time of mine, and hearing confirmation that my techniques are valid is encouraging to either continue on or... get a life, haha. I appreciated the 'pocket guide' and the humor behind the presentation.

I also enjoyed hearing the benefits of dark chocolate. As a chocoholic, it's good to know that there's at least SOME benefit to my inhalation of dark chocolate when it's in front of me. I thought that the information was presented in a way that gave facts, but in an understandable way, so it was entertaining.

Finally, I thought the "Attentional Blink" presentation was very interesting. Although I haven't taken many psychology classes, what I have studied really intrigues me. It was really cool to hear about some of the natural rhythms of our brains.

No comments: